Monday, June 1, 2009

Nice Doggie!


Hi and welcome back to the show. We have a star-studded line up for you today. We have Rip Taylor with a bag full of confetti, we have the famous acrobats, Newell and Chevet, but right now we have animal trainer Jim Fowler with his pet peeve. Hi Jim, what does this animal do? Well Kevin, our pet peeve does many wonderful things, here is a list of a few tricks it does:

Doesn't use a turn-signal- I can never understand the habits of certain persons when it comes to the safety of them, passengers and the people around them. I once had a guy across the street from me as we both waited for the green light. All indications were that we were both going straight. Wrong. He was turning left and I almost rammed him as a result. He looked at me and acknowledged that he was at fault. Then, why did you do it in the first place? What is the issue with the turn signal? Is it too difficult to lift your hand and flick the lever? I know you have all had someone stop dead in front of you to pull into a store parking lot to quickly get to that sale on Twinkies. And you know what? If you hit them, by law it is your fault, not theirs. I think the fines should be stiffer for this offense...like the death penalty.

Doesn't have Elevator Etiquette- Here's the simple deal with this one. Don't get on until people get off. You are not going to miss it.

Uses Cell Phone When Standing in Line- "Yeah, I'm at KFC. I'm in line. What are you doin? Washing clothes? You want something? What do you want?" This is the part that kills me, when they tell the person at the counter to wait a minute. "Yeah, you want something? I'm line now. What do you want?" Don't you just want to grab the phone and fling it right into the deep fryer and yell, "THEY SELL CHICKEN!!! JUST GET HER SOME FRICKIN CHICKEN AND GO ON YOUR FINGER LICKIN WAY!!!!!!!

They Throw Trash Out the Window- What the hell is this? And I see it all the time. The other day a Starbucks coffee cup hit my car windshield. What, you can't wait until you get home to toss your refuse? I almost wanted to follow this person home, knock on their door, hold out the cup and say, "You lose this?"

They Write Checks at the Supermarket- Welcome to the 21st century. Put away the check book and get a debit card like everyone else so I don't have to wait while you fish around for 2 forms of ID and bank clearance to buy my bag of pistachios.

Thanks for coming Jim. Don't forget to join us next time when our guest will be that "can you hear me now" guy from those Verizon commercials and Abe Vigoda. Until then, Pis out.

3 comments:

  1. I wrote this before I read yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Haven't you heard of the epidemic of signal elbow? It paralyzes the forearm, motor neurons and analytical cortex responsible for NOT driving like a douche.

    2. Elevator etiquette disregard is also found on the metro, with the added excitement of fear of being pushed onto the tracks by the rushing crowd.

    3. KFC: hahahahaha!!

    4. My sister once held up a discarded McD's bag to the lady in front of her at the bank. "You dropped this?" She almost got her ass kicked. Lesson: slobs willingly offend more than the environment.

    5. Aw, Pis, I'll send you a bag!

    ReplyDelete